Ogólnokrajowe Stowarzyszenie Wspierania Budownictwa Zrównoważonego
ul. Białobrzeska 68/64, 02-325 Warszawa
Adres korespondencyjny: Łucka 18/114, 00-845 Warszawa
telefon: +48 518 602 058
How do we process your data? (Information obligation)
1) Scope of data: we process the following categories of your data: identification data (name, surname), contact data (e-mail address);
2) Administrator: the administrator of your personal data is the National Association for Sustainable Building Support with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Białobrzeska 68, 64, 02-325 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division under KRS number 0000499469, NIP number 701-041-39-02, also known to you as OSWBZ,
3) The Data Protection Officer: The controller did not appoint a data protection officer due to the lack of such an obligation arising from the ARO (Article 37 of the RODO);
4) Purposes and basis of the processing:
In connection with the desire to receive a newsletter from OSWBZ, your personal data are processed for the following purpose:
1.to send a newsletter containing information about the activities, products and services of OSWBZ (based on Article6 ust 1 lit. b RODO);
2.internal administrative purposes of OSWBZZ, including statistics that pursue our legitimate interest (based on Article 6 ust 1 lit. b RODO);
3.the fulfilment of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to establish facts (besed on Article 6 ust 1 lit. b RODO);
4.Possible identification, investigation or defence against claims claiming our legitimate interest (Article 6 ust 1 lit. b RODO);
5) Recipients of data: the recipients of your personal data will be: cooperating companies in the field of IT services, newsletter providers;
6) Storage period: We may process data processed on the basis of your consent until you withdraw your consent in this respect or we have established that your data has become outdated. The data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the data controller may be processed until the legally justified interests of OSWBZ, which are the basis for this processing, are fulfilled or until you object to such processing. The data processed in connection with the performance of the contract for the provision of the newsletter service concluded with you may be processed for a period not longer than 1 year from the termination of the contract for the provision of newsletter service.
7) Letter of Rights: You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing of data, the right to object to profiling, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without giving reasons, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal;
8) Right to complain: you have the right to complain to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you consider that the processing of your personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the PDPA;
9) Right of objection: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of the legitimate interest described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are valid legitimate grounds for us to process your data, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the data is necessary for us to determine, enforce or defend any claims.
10) Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling related to automated decision making;
11) Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by written contact with OSWBZ to the mailing address, i.e. the National Association for Sustainable Building Support at Łucka 18 lok. 114, 00-845 Warsaw, or by clicking on the link attached to each message sent as part of the newsletter, without giving any reason, and without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for the purpose for which you have previously given your consent.